When someone faces an issue of bankruptcy, it is critical that they do not face it alone; hiring an experienced Bergen County bankruptcy lawyer to walk them through every step of the process can go a very long way. For decades, our legal team has effectively guided our clients through the bankruptcy process towards favorable outcomes, and we are prepared to use that knowledge and dedication to help you as well. Continue reading and contact the Law Office of Boyd & Squitieri to learn more about bankruptcy in New Jersey and how we can assist you.
Bergen County Bankruptcy Lawyer | Fighting for You
When a person’s debts are building, self-esteem plummets and anxiety rises. This fear can cause people to lash out at their spouse, their children, their friends, and even at their job, affecting every part of their life. But our Bergen County bankruptcy lawyer has the ability to analyze a situation and offer realistic solutions to lift that weight for good. With over 25 years of experience in helping people triumph over seemingly insurmountable debt, the Law Office of Boyd & Squitieri offers clients a chance to achieve financial independence.
Our Bankruptcy Services
The Law Office of Boyd & Squitieri covers all of the following aspects of bankruptcy assistance:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: For many homeowners who find themselves behind on their mortgage or in foreclosure, Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the best possible option. In Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we establish a feasible 3-or-5-year repayment plan wherein the mortgage co. will be prevented from foreclosing while you make affordable monthly payments to gradually catch up on your mortgage.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If your gross income is lower than New Jersey’s median income, you should qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Essentially, as long as you qualify, you should be able to keep your home, discharge your credit card debt, medical bills, car loans and more. If you believe Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you, simply give us a call today.
To find out more about the debt relief options that we can help you with, please feel free to contact us today or read through our New Jersey Bankruptcy Guide. We have the skill and experience you need for success.
Should I File for Bankruptcy? | Warning Signs
Of course, no one ever wants to imagine the day where they have to file for bankruptcy. That being said, doing so may be the best choice you’ve ever made. If you are unsure of whether you are ready to file, please read the following list of warning signs:
- You have a significant amount of debts that you are unable to pay off
- You’ve recently received a foreclosure notice in the mail
- Your personal wages are being garnished
- Your account was recently frozen
- Creditors have obtained judgments against you or your company
- Your company (if you are a business owner) is losing more money than it’s making
These are just some of the most common warning signs that indicate someone may be ready to file for bankruptcy. The bottom line is that if you are feeling overwhelmed with your finances, the smartest thing you can do is speak with an experienced Bergen County bankruptcy lawyer who can fight for the outcome you and your family need.
Why Choose Us? | Making Clients Feel Valued & Respected
Our Bergen County bankruptcy lawyer seeks to have a close one-on-one role with clients. Mr. Boyd is involved in every stage of your case, from the initial free consultation forward, and he takes the time to personally prepare his clients for every court appearance. His extensive experience in bankruptcy law makes him extremely adept at finding workable solutions for his clients, even when things can seem hopeless.
Our Firm Can Help
First and foremost, at the Law Office of Boyd & Squitieri, we believe that every client is entitled to their dignity and respect. We ensure that we are staying in communication with our clients from the start, giving them reasonable expectations for their situation and keeping them informed on the progress of their filings. Nothing is more gratifying for us than when a client finds that the court has granted them an opportunity for a fresh start; allowing the anxiety to vanish, to be replaced by peace of mind and hope for the future, is what we seek for all of our clients.
Contact a Bergen County Bankruptcy Lawyer
The bottom line is that there are few legal issues more stressful–and personal–than those involving bankruptcy. As you know, you have a lot on the line, and our firm’s job is to protect what matters most to you. Don’t delay any longer—your peace of mind may be within your reach. Simply contact the Law Office of Boyd & Squitieri today to schedule your initial consultation with our competent legal team.